Music

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

day79.

  • People I saw: Keith, Sam Jamison.
  • Things I did: I went to a work meeting, did a bunch of stuff for school. I went hiking in Snow Canyon Park with Sam. That was super fun! When we got there it was slightly chilly but as we started climbing this mountain rock thing we warmed up. When we got to the top it started snowing, and after we made our way to the bottom on the other side, it was bright and sunny! Sam and I ate at Honolulu grill after, then he took me home. I did more stuff for school, went back to work for a bit, and then came home for dinner and more homework. Yay.
  • Something I learned: It's better to tell someone the truth than to lead them on.
  • Something I appreciated: BMWs. Oh yeah. 130 mph.. shhhhh.
  • Song you should listen to (these guys are awesome live):







No comments:

Post a Comment