Music

Sunday, March 18, 2012

day78.

  • People I saw: Lots of family, lots of ward people, Levi Myers, Ryan Briggs.
  • Things I did: I woke up early and went to Cedar City with my family so we could go to my cousin Brett's mission farewell. We had a yummy breakfast and stuff after, and I got to see my favorite cousin too! Then when we got back to St. George I opened my laptop to put on some music so I could make my bed and get stuff done. Instead, once I turned on the music, I sat my laptop down and fell asleep in my bed for who knows how long. I went to ward prayer at 8:30 and chilled with my ward friends for a while. Then Carissa and I went out to Ryan's house cause Levi was there and invited us over. We watched the second half of one movie and the first half of another movie before coming home. It was a pretty good Sunday.
  • Something I learned: It's a huge turn on to see a guy playing the piano!
  • Something I appreciated: The fact that there is not a zombie apocalypse... yet.
  • Song you should listen to (I saw this a long time ago and just remembered it):

No comments:

Post a Comment