Music

Sunday, March 25, 2012

day84.

  • People I saw: Kelsey, Amanda, Rebecca, Sarah, Tyler, Karsen Yack, Josh Wilson, Chris Christiansen, Tyler Thatcher, Kaylie Probert, Connor Dodge, Jon Campbell, Jaclyn Farmer, Alicia Clouse, and Mark something.
  • Things I did: Okay today was seriously so awesome, I hope I don't forget anything. No one will read something this long. I woke up on my old roommates' couch and just lay here for a while (yeah I'm on the couch right now). Then Sarah called me and made me get up to get ready cause I had some business to do. So I got ready with Kelsey, she for work and me for awesomeness. She dropped me off at Gen X so I could get a white shirt, then Sarah came and got me and we ended up getting white shirts across the street at the DI anyway. Then we went to her apartment while she got ready before heading over to her friend Jaclyn's house where we met her with her fiance Mark and other friend Alicia.
    Then we drove to Spanish Fork to go to the Festival of Colors just like everyone else! Man it was crazy on the freeway on the way there. We saw a dinosaur, a guy with the creepiest clown face ever, and just some crazy stuff. As soon as we parked on the main road in SF to start walking toward the Krishna Temple, we kept seeing more just random stuff. And it was awesome cause we were walking past people going the other way, and past stop-and-go traffic, so we saw a lot of people who just looked happy. Everyone was in a good mood and everyone was friends! I also stamped a bunch of strange but good-looking men with my "you look good" stamp, and I'm pretty sure it made a lot of people's day. We got to the temple and ran into Chris, then Josh (while losing Sarah's friends). But two minutes later we found them and they had chalk for us! And like three minutes after that we were on the hill and the count down came. I happened to open my mouth right as one of the girls threw purple chalk riiiight at my face so.. I thought I was going to die. Anyway. We went onto the top of the temple, then left. We were in and out of there so fast, and of course we made more friends on the way back. That's when we ran into Tyler. Oh also, we almost wrecked on the freeway home. Cause of stupid drivers.
    So then, Sarah and I went home to shower and get ready again. We went to Winger's at Provo Towne Centre and ate yummy food. Karsen called me and stopped on his way through Provo to come say hi to us real fast cause I hadn't seen him in over two years! We were friends freshman year of college before he left on his mission. So, then Sarah and I went home (to my old place/Kelsey's place) and waited for Kelsey to get home from work. Then we all just laughed a bunch (which we'd been doing all freaking day, by the way). Sarah had to go to work, then Kelsey colored my hair! I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. After that, Kelsey, Tyler, and I rushed to the theater to see the Hunger Games! We met Jon there, a guy I just met. It was weird but awesome. And now we're home... and that was a really long paragraph but you have no idea how many details I left out. Just take my word for it.
  • Something I learned: Being friendly to people you don't know brings some of the greatest happiness. If everyone would just always lighten up and be in a good mood like that, oh my gosh the world would be so happy.
  • Something I appreciated: Showers.
  • Song you should listen to:






No comments:

Post a Comment