Music

Thursday, March 8, 2012

day68.

  • People I saw: Shalem, Reuel, Carissa, Mason, etc.
  • Things I did: English, Math, went to Target with my mom and Connor. Went to choir then to work then home. Did my Spanish homework then went to class to take my test. Then I met Carissa at the Institute Building to watch our ward boys play basketball again! They lost after 4 weeks of winning :( Oh well. It was still fun. Then Carissa and I went to Krave then to my house to hang out. I just finished writing letters to two friends who are still on LDS missions.
  • Something I learned: Okay this isn't something I learned but do you ever think about how crazy it is how you know everyone who you know? Like right now, as one example, I'm talking to this guy on Facebook and the only reason I know him is because he bought a harmonica from me once when I worked at Best in Music and he looked me up. Just think. If I hadn't moved to Provo, if I hadn't gotten a job there, if I hadn't been scheduled to work that day, if he hadn't decided to come in at that time, if he hadn't decided to look me up, we wouldn't be talking right now. It's just weird. And there are countless people who I know because I knew someone else, and that person I knew because I knew someone else else... Ah. It blows my mind. But in my opinion, one of the most amazing things about life is meeting and getting to know other people. Every single person I meet is incredible to me.
  • Something I appreciated: Sheets. Do you know how much less comfortable sleeping would be without sheets? Yeah.
  • Favorite text I got: "Love you best friend" from Kelsey. Love messages are always my favorite :)
  • Song you should listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment