Music

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

day80.

  • People I saw: Shalem, Reuel, etc. 
  • Things I did: I went to school.. ugh. I also went to work, practiced the piano for two hours, and went to Walmart to buy stuff for Kelsey's bridal shower. Also, today while I was sitting in the student center doing math homework, I saw this one boy. A couple weeks ago I saw him in there and thought he was cute, and he kept looking at me, but he never talked to me or anything. Well today I was going to say something! So he walked away, and when he came back past me, I stopped him and asked him his name. Then I told him to hold out his hand and I stamped him with my stampy stamp! (pictured below). It was awesomely spontaneous. Thus the purpose of the stamp.
  • Something I learned: We are in a constant battle against others and against ourselves. It is our responsibility to control our own lives, by making every single choice for the right reasons. I will never let myself make a big, life-changing decision for the wrong reasons.
  • Something I appreciated: Walmart. Seriously. They got everything, ya know?
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment