Music

Saturday, March 10, 2012

day69.

No regrets.
  • People I saw: Keith, Reuel, Natalie, Saya, Dr. Allred, Aaron Judd, Ty Mangum, Ryan Stucki, Sam Pace, a bunch of family, Sam Packer.
  • Things I did: I went to work first thing, then took an hour to go to my piano performance class. After that I went to lunch at Durango's with Aaron before going back to work. Then I went home and got ready to go to my second-cousin's wedding reception in Cedar City. I went with my parents, and we picked up Sam Pace so he could go with me too. After we dropped him off we visited at my grandma's house. She always wants me to play piano when I'm there but I don't usually have sheet music on me. So, now that I'm memorizing pieces, I actually got to play her something this time! After that we went back to St. George and I went over to Sam Packer's house. He and I spent a million years trying to get a fire going before roasting marshmallows. Then we went inside and watched The Goonies (my first time!) A while after the movie ended I was falling asleep so I came home.
  • Something I learned: I've said this before and it's not like I just realized it but I'm putting it on today's post anyway cause my mom brought it up today. She asked "So if he came to the door right now and said 'Ashlee I'm sorry I love you please be with me' you wouldn't say yes?" "No. Never." It's a good feeling to know I've come this far. And I'm not going to mention it/bring it up on this blog ever again.
  • Something I appreciated: My personality. I'm so grateful that I was blessed as an outgoing and friendly person. It's because of that that I'm good at making friends!
  • Favorite text I got: "Thanks again for coming over, I had fun! Night." Me too Sam!
  • Song you should listen to:



No comments:

Post a Comment