Music

Friday, March 16, 2012

day75.

Sorry I'm doing this late. I wasn't home all night and I didn't have internet access!
  • People I saw: Sam Packer, Ty Mangum, Jaycie Shotwell, Dani Valentine, Brayden Frehner, Katelyn Jensen, Jaclyn Sherman, Landon Anderson, Dallas something, Levi Myers, Ryan Briggs, Jordan Wangsgard, Beau Richardson, CJ Davis, Natalia something, Nik McBride, Laney something.. and I think that's it.
  • Things I did: I went to work. When I was done working, my older sister Kirsten had me put on her wedding dress so she could practice bridal photography. Then Sam brought me my camera so I could take it with me to Ty's cabin! So I met people at Ty's house then we drove up to Pine Valley. On the way there, we were driving next to another truck and I looked over to see two guys in it. I waved as we passed, then they sped up to catch up and one of them held up an obviously pre-made piece of paper with a number on it. Classic. So when we got to the cabin, we made a fire, ate hot dogs and s'mores, told scary stories, watched Edward Scissorhands, and had a great time with a bunch of great people. We also got pretty much no sleep, and left to come home at 7:00 a.m. this morning.
  • Something I learned: There's just something about him.
  • Something I appreciated: Being in good company.
  • Instead of posting a "song you should listen to", just watch this awesome video:

No comments:

Post a Comment