Music

Friday, March 16, 2012

day76.

  • People I saw: Unless you count all the people I was with all last night until early morning, I just saw Sarah, and if there was anyone else I don't remember.
  • Well after getting home I showered and went to work. When I came home for lunch, I was so freakin hyper it's ridiculous. I Skyped with Sarah and then with Matt (who's in Germany!) and I just couldn't stop being hilarious. I couldn't believe I wasn't tired all day because, well, I never really slept last night! But around 4:30 pm when Sarah came over for like an hour I basically crashed and got way sleepy. After she left I took a short nap before my family woke me up for dinner. Then I took sweet little Connor with me to feed my boss's dog, and let him "drive" my car in a circle on my street. I love him with my whole life. Sarah came over again for two seconds before we decided to go to her house. I was pretty much falling asleep so I decided to come home and here I am.
  • Something I learned: I'm in love.
  • Something I appreciated: The fact that no one knows who I'm in love with! Except him. And Sarah. Don't even think about trying to get it out of Sarah. Okay and I just barely told someone else but I'm not even going to tell you who I told because you will never find out who it is!
  • Song you should listen to: Well have I had ya listen to my only finished song I've ever done yet? Here it is:

I am not trying to "plank" in this picture. This is just me after being awake for too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment