Music

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

day74.

  • People I saw: Sam Packer, Ryan Otterson, Deric Hansen, Mark Roberts.
  • Things I did: First of all, I left my camera in Sam's car, so I'll have to upload today's picture tomorrow. Anyway. I woke up and fed Shaka around 8. Then I got ready and went to Fedex something for the first time in my life! After that I went to work, then came home for lunch and fed Shaka again, then went back to work. After work I came home and fed Shaka yet again (he's a growing puppy!) and I kinda helped make dinner. I also cleaned my room. I feel like there was something else I did but I can't remember... Oh yeah I went through the Dairy Queen drive through with two of my sisters and my mom to get ice cream. I fed Shaka one more time around 8 pm. Soon after that, Sam came and met my parents as he picked me up to take me to a movie. We saw John Carter and I actually liked it a LOT. Way cool movie. They weren't seating for it when we got there, so we decided to go outside. Then Sam saw a ladder on the building next to the theater. You know, the kind of ladder that is blocked off and too high up to reach so that people won't climb onto the roof. But. We climbed onto the roof! It was awesome! Then it was time for the movie to start. I saw Mark before going in, then we saw Ryan and Deric after it in the lobby. When the movie was over, Sam and I went on some adventures. We went to the top of the parking garage on main street and got out Sam's long board. I wasn't quite ready for this and I wasn't wearing the best shoes but he insisted that we experiment. So we both got on the board at the same time and rode it down the levels together. It was freakin scary cause I'm just scared of long boarding in general. Then we got real brave and Sam stood on the board while holding me in his arms and we went down a level and a half, which means going around corners too! Holy cow it was scary but way fun. We then ran around the area a bit just talking and having a good time. And then he took me home! The end :)
  • Something I learned: Simple things are so much fun when you're with someone who lets you know without saying anything that they want to be around you.
  • Something I appreciated: St. George weather right now is pretty awesome at night.
  • Song you should listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment