Music

Monday, March 26, 2012

day86.

  • People I saw: Just people in choir and Keith.
  • Things I did: Went to work, to choir, to Olive Garden with my parents, Kirsten, Connor, and Parker, went back to work, then came home. I've been doing homework and watching my nephews and stuff. I really wanted to write a song today but that probably won't happen... Oh and take a good look at my hair cause I'm changing it again tomorrow.
  • Something I learned: You can't use Spotify without logging into Facebook. So dumb. At least I have an iPod!
  • Something I appreciated: Sarah just deactivated her Facebook too. We're going to see who can go the longest without logging on. As soon as she did it she said "i feel so freeeee." hahaha. Let's hope she doesn't lie and get on without telling me.
  • Song you should listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment