Music

Saturday, March 17, 2012

day77.

  • People I saw: Errin Andrus, Sarah, Kelly Larson, Chantay Fry, Sam Jamison.
  • Things I did: I woke up early to feed Shaka, then I came back home and did this sort of sleeping/watching Netflix/lying there dead thing until like noon. Then I fed him again before showering and going to lunch with my mom and two of my sisters at Chuck-a-Rama. We then went to the new Gap and to Ulta then home. Sarah picked me up a bit later and we went back to Ulta and I bought some new lipstick! Then we went to 25 Main and I got a smoothie while Sarah got an Italian soda, and we both got a cupcake. Then we were at my house later attempting homework. Sam came over then Sarah left. Sam and I just sat in my room talking for a couple hours about stuff. He's a pretty awesome guy :)
  • Something I learned: I really want to move back to Provo. Have I already said that? 
  • Something I appreciated: Getting to spend time with Sarah.
  • Song you should listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment