Music

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

day60.

  • People I saw: Shalem, Reuel, Shaun, Terra Otterson, Ryan Otterson, Kyler Mitchell, Matt Abernathy, Kelsey Hermansen.
  • Things I did: I slept in til 6 on accident! Luckily it wasn't any later than that. So I did the route, came home and showered, went to work, went to choir, went back to work, took Tasha to the orthodontist, ate dinner and stuff, then I went to Jazzy's open mic and played! I wish I wouldn't have signed up as number 10.. I didn't go on til after 10:30 pm! So next time I'll sign up like 3rd! Kyler let me play his Martin, it was awesome. Terra, Ryan, and my little sister Tasha came to listen to me which was super cool. Then I met Matt Abernathy in person for the first time! He happened to recognize me in a crowded dark room and came to say hi, it was random but cool! Then I went home but couldn't find my phone anywhere so I went back to Jazzy's and there it was on the floor. I'm so lucky I found it in one piece.
  • Something I learned: Well I've slowly learned this. I am not quick to judge anyone for anything because every time you say a word, think a thought, do anything, it's the result of a million things you've seen, heard, said, learned, and done for your whole life. It's what other people have done to you. What you've seen people do to other people and how you've perceived it. I have no idea of every single thing every other person has experienced. I just have to trust there's a reason why they are they are, why they do the things they do. Cause I hope they give me the same thought.
  • Something I appreciated: my friends and sister for waiting forever to hear me play.
  • Favorite text I got: "you're beautiful, go do great things ;)" from Sam Pace.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment