Music

Friday, February 17, 2012

day48.

  • People I saw: Samuel Jamison.
  • Things I did: I accidentally slept til 10:00. I went to my piano performance class then took a math test. I played my guitar in the basement of our new house. It's a big tile room that's way echo-y right now with nothing in there so it sounded way cool! So then I made Sam come over and hang out with me for a couple hours or so. He helped me burn my debit card (pictured below) and then I made him listen to me play and sing some more. Then we played "would you rather." iIkept moving stuff into my new room after he left.
  • Something I learned: The origination of a certain swear word that starts with "s".
  • Something I appreciated: How funny my family is. Seriously, they're so freakin funny.
  • Song you should listen to (because being a piano major I'm starting to love classical music again):

No comments:

Post a Comment