Music

Sunday, February 5, 2012

day36.

  • People I saw: Miles, Ian, Carlos, my favorite cousin again!
  • Things I did: I watched Tangled by myself. Then I went to church which was really really good. Then I came home and ate chicken wings and stuff with my family. After that I went to a CES fireside given by Elder Bednar of the quorum of the 12 apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was absolutely amazing, and I am so so glad I went. Then I went straight to ward prayer. There were tons of people there!
  • Something I learned: I learned so many things I don't even know where to start. I guess the biggest thing I learned is that if we want the answer to something, we have to go and find it out for ourselves. The key is knowing how to go about looking, and that requires much patience, faith, and most importantly, action. I also learned that the blessings in our lives are directly proportional to how much we are willing to do what it takes and then by the actions we take.
  • Something I appreciated: Elder Bednar's fireside of course. And at ward prayer they had my favorite cookies, peanut butter blossoms... mmmmm.


Oh and by the way, a thanks to Carlos for boosting my confidence today by going out of his way to tell me that my song (the better me) I posted a link to on Facebook is really good and that he thinks I have a really good voice :) it's always nice to hear from people other than my family. Especially when someone brings it up randomly :)

I'm super focused when I drive. I couldn't even look at the camera, sorry.
I really just had to take a picture and get it over with. Windows down like always, messy hair, and chapped lips. Oh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment