Music

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

day38.

  • People I saw: Shalem and his friend Brad. Joey. And can we just assume from here on out it's a given that I see my family every day? As well as the normal people I see in my classes and stuff? Okay.
  • Things I did: I woke up early and went on a paper route with Tony so that I will know his route when he goes out of town cause I'm subbing for him. Then I went to math class. I went to Swig with Shalem and Brad. I went to choir, then I got Subway. I ate my sandwich at Joey's work and chatted with him and stuff. I studied for and took my Spanish test. I came home and ate dinner. I went back to Joey's work to have him cut my bangs.
  • Something I learned: I over-think things waaaay too much. Way way too much.
  • Something I appreciated: Joey for cutting my bangs!
  • And I'm adding a new one - Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment