Music

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

day45.

  • People I saw: Shalem, Reuel, Shaun.
  • Things I did: I went to school, Taco Time with my family, the DI, some consignment stores with my mom, back to school, then to subway. Oh by the way I really love my new "happiness" necklace, even though the "h" is cut off in my picture! Oh and I wasn't going to mention this but I got a random Valentine's kiss today. It was so weird and unexpected but I won't lie and say I didn't like it :)
  • Something I learned: I just said this "I just love my life sometimes, even though it's so gay right now" hahaha.
  • Something I appreciated: Subway cookies. Oh my gosh so good every time.
  • Song you should listen to, and only cause I'm listening to it right now (been listening to a lot of songs from the early 2000s. Don't judge me):

No comments:

Post a Comment