Music

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

day52.

  • People I saw: Tyler Nebeker plus the usual.
  • Things I did: Well for those of you who haven't gathered from my previous posts, my family and I just moved into a new house. I forgot to mention this yesterday, but it was my second time using a new shower and unfortunately I'm not used to its slippery-ness. So I slipped, and fell out of the shower. Yes, out. I went through the shower curtain, bringing it down with me, and landed hitting my spine on the edge of the toilet. That about sums up my clumsiness in one instance.
  • Anyway. Today I woke up at 5 for my first day of 10 subbing Tony's paper route. After that I went straight to class, and went to classes until 2. Then I went home and took a shower (I didn't fall this time!) then I tried to do some Spanish homework and take a nap but it was too noisy in my house for me to fall asleep. At 5:15 I went to my Spanish class. I left early so that I could get to the Red Cliffs Care Center by 6:45. Apparently my sisters, brother-in-law and I were signed up to sing and play piano for the old folks (no one decided to inform me of this until I got home at 2 today). That was super awesome though, I love visiting elderly people. They're so sweet. So then I came home and helped unload more stuff from our old house and now I'm finally relaxing on my bed!
  • Something I learned: I am not afraid to love again. I can't wait.
  • Something I appreciated: My dad. He really is the hardest worker. Even with a bad knee, he's been moving furniture in and out of his trailer like crazy. He's never been a lazy guy.
  • Song you should listen to:

1 comment:

  1. You didn't say how that old lady tried to sing along with Ben and I and we almost laughed out loud....awesome day. Love you

    ReplyDelete