Music

Saturday, February 4, 2012

day35.

people i saw: joey, kyle, josh.
things i did: oh it's a long list of CLEANING.
i cleaned out all the sticky goo inside our big freezer, went through and threw away tons of plastic bags that didn't need to be in there. i cleaned my and my sister's bathroom, cleaned my room, vacuumed our whole basement, dusted our basement and my parent's bedroom, loaded and unloaded the dishwasher, cleaned part of my parent's bathroom, shoveled the dog poop in our backyard, started packing some stuff, and i think that's it.
i also went to a play at the college with joey.
something i learned: there are very few things in my life that have not turned out too good to be true. those things are the lds gospel, and my family. that's it.
something i appreciated: well i appreciated that joey picked me up and opened my door and stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment