Music

Monday, February 27, 2012

day58.

  • People I saw: Keith, Osiel, Reuel, Shaun, Gabby, Carissa and everyone at FHE.
  • Things I did: I did the route, went to work, went home and ate lunch, went to school to find choir canceled, looked at iPhone plans with Desi, went to Costco with my family, moved some more stuff, made some more crafty thingies, Skyped with Corbin, went to FHE where we played human battleship (blast!) then came home. If you're wondering why I'm closing my eyes in the picture it's because I liked my eye makeup. I used oranges and reds trying to create sunset-ish colors.
  • Something I learned: I'm better off this way.
  • Something I appreciated: My support group of friends and family. It's absolutely amazing.
  • I'm adding a new one -
  • Favorite text I got: from Karsen "I miss you" simple as that.
  • Song you should listen to:



No comments:

Post a Comment