Music

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

day59.

  • People I saw: Tanner (favorite cousin!) Shalem, Reuel, etc.
  • Things I did: route, English and Math, practiced piano (freak I'm getting good), choir, went to the office for a bit, went home to finally eat. My mom made a huge plate of my favorite cookies and gave me a clock to add to my collection :) she loves me so much! Later I went to Spanish class. Got an A on my test! Oh and this picture is me being bored in my Spanish class. I had my head on the table and remembered I hadn't taken a picture yet and I was too lazy to move my phone any further away to take one. So, you get my eye.
  • Something I learned: I have so many amazing things in store for me. I've never been more excited in my life.
  • Something I appreciated: cookies! (peanut butter blossoms)
  • Favorite text I got: "Ash Im sorry i didnt text you more its just hard for me to while Im working, i want you to know that i seriously do care about you and I Am always here for you any time you ever need anything! if you are ever up here let me know and lets hang out and chat or whatever i really enjoy your company Haha Im remembering our adventure to draper together and how we stopped by the graveyard :) Hahaha, and hey i dont want it to sound like ill only be a good friend when its convenient cuz thats gay, good friends would make time for a weekend trip to st george to cheer up ash and get her mind off of things :) Haha plus i miss you and plus i could use a couple days away from the snow....." from Jeremy Phelps. Hahaha I LOVE him! And by the way, we stopped at the graveyard cause he wanted to pick a random headstone and pay a tribute to the person buried there. I think his name was Forest or something... we left him a leaf we found.
  • Song you should listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment