Music

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

day39.

  • People I saw: Tony, Sam, Shaun, Reuel.
  • Things I did: I woke up early and went along with Tony again on his paper route; this time I drove. Then I went to the bank and got a copy of my bank statement. I went to the college and saw Sam in the parking lot so we talked for a while. I went to the records desk and got an official transcript. I went home and ate some breakfast and stuff. then I went to campus and practiced the piano, and afterwards had my lesson. Then Sam and I went to the DMV to get our licenses renewed together. After we got back we decided to go to Sonic to get happy hour drinks! It was an awesome day so we had our windows rolled down and fun music playing, and so we agreed that it was our first day of summer. So fun!
  • Something I learned: well I realized that I'm super excited to see what happens with the election this year..
  • Something I appreciated: being able to drive places. Seriously, I'm so grateful I've always had a car.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment