Music

Friday, February 10, 2012

day41.

  • People I saw: Tony, Adam Hine, Kelsey Barber!!! Amanda Dayley and Rebecca Barsdorf!! and Darren and his friends.
  • Things I did: Woke up early to train for the route one more time. Packed. Went to my piano performance class. Left for Provo! Kelsey didn't know I was coming so it was really fun to surprise her! I saw her real quick at my old place. Then I got picked up by Darren, my first blind date ever! We were set up by Adam. Darren took me to Guru's for dinner, 711 for slurpees, then Muse Music Cafe for the songwriters contest. He was a great date!
  • Something I learned: I'm not attracted to blonds in particular. BUT there are always exceptions. PS Darren isn't blond, this has nothing to do with him. He was very cute :)
  • Something I appreciated: My old roommates letting me stay here :)
  • Song you should listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment