Music

Sunday, February 12, 2012

day42.

  • People I saw: Brandon Johnson, Mitch Payne, Kelsey Barber, Leeland Woodard, Amanda Dayley, Rebecca Barsdorf, Adam Hine, Kurt Henderson, I think that's it...
  • Things I did: I went to IHOP with Brandon this morning for breakfast and got chocolate chip pancakes and stuff. Then I came back and showered and got ready. Then I picked up Leeland and we visited Kelsey and Rebecca at work. Then Amanda and I got pizza like old times. When Becca and Kels got off work we all went wedding dress shopping for Kelsey and she bought her dress!!! Then Becca and Manda and I went to the Cocoa Bean. We were going to see The Vow but it was sold out gosh dang it. I secretly want a boy to take me to it anyway... so then we went to Adam's place and hung out for a bit, then went to his friend's house and played games with a bunch of people I don't know. Then we went back to Adam's and watched a movie that I slept through.
  • Something I learned: I don't know where I belong yet.
  • Something I appreciated: I'm so glad I got to be here to help Kels pick out her wedding dress.
  • Song you should listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment