Music

Saturday, February 25, 2012

day56.

  • People I saw: Reuel, Aaron Judd, Bryce Lewis and his wife Chelsea, Andrew Mitchell and his wife Emily, and Jeff Crockett.
  • Things I did: After I did the route (my mom decided to come with me today) we came home and I went back to sleep til noon. Then I got ready and took my little sister Tasha around town running errands so I can make some cool things. We also went around taking fun pictures. We came home and ate dinner then I went to Reuel's house to do math homework. Haha yep on a Saturday. Then I met Aaron and friends over at Dixie Bowl and played a game. We then played ninja in the parking lot.. haha. It was fun.
  • Something I learned: Everyone is worth spending time with if they treat you like you're worth their time.
  • Something I appreciated: Tasha. I love that we like to do the same things.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment