Music

Saturday, September 29, 2012

day273.

Today was the first day in forever that I got to sleep in without being woken up by babies. But it was kind of sad :(
I really dislike Saturdays still. I babysat my nephews with my dad, which is fun because I love them, but I didn't get anything done. Except for going to Desi's school and getting my hair done.
I am at work typing this right now and I just got an emergency call for the first time and I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest. I don't think the person needed the captioning because it didn't seem like they were pausing to read anything between sentences, but still. Some girl was having difficulty breathing or something and I was so worried I was going to mess up and kill someone or something. Ah. My heart is still pounding. I need to relax.


Now I'm finishing this post a few days later because I don't have internet yet at my new house! So I have to do this at work.
Well Blair picked me up from work and we went to Walmart together because we both moved into new places at the same time and needed some stuff. It's always fun and awkward shopping with a guy at a store where you use a shopping cart, looking like you're married or something.
He took me to see his new place after, which is this cute little cottage type house off of Diagonal Street. I want to live in a place like that so so so so so so so so bad when I get married. You have no idea. Screw the giant dream house in my mind, I want to live in a cozy cottage with short ceilings and old-fashioned appliances and windows that have lace covers.
Except I could do without the giant cockroach that was in his shower.
So then I went home and I pretty much just chilled with the roommates I guess.


Sorry this is like the only picture I took of myself all day... yeah.

And Rory wishes I was a cat I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment