Music

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

day255.

It was raining all day today so I wore my rain boots. I got to splash through the puddles. Although my hair gets frizzy and I don't like that.
We weren't affected by the flood like last time, but lots of other people were, even more so. Way worse. I hope everything is all okay.
Since it was both my day off and my mom's day off, we went shopping. We went to my favorite store, Urban Renewal, and also TJ Maxx. I got some good stuffs.
My mom took me to see the new restaurant that Kirsten and Ben are helping open and run. It opens this Saturday yay! It'll be so cool. The seating is all outdoors and it's just adorable. I think I'm going to start spending all my time there.
I don't really remember anything else.

These were at Urban Renewal but I didn't get them cause the lenses were so crazy blurry.
Saw this painting at TJ Maxx and I want it soo bad. 
This crazy mirror decoration thing. Can you see me? :) 
My friend KK. 
And some of the things I bought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment