Music

Friday, September 21, 2012

day265.

It's okay, I have plenty of other friends.

Today has been a long, eventful day. I went to school, and after my piano performance class, I got invited to go to Ocean Buffet with seven others. I finally got my Chinese buffet craving satisfied! I then practiced the piano for a while which is always a good time.
I decided to go to my favorite store, Urban Renewal, and I bought those funny round glasses that I tried on the last time I was there. It was kind of a stupid buy because they have real lenses in them that I can't see out of and they give me a headache but whatever. I don't regret it.
Then I met my mom and sister at Ross and I got some new pants, a shirt, and two new pairs of shoes. I'm so excited oh my gosh.
After that I met Mic, Iggi, And Emilee at Orange Peel for some smoothies. We sat in that place for over an hour just talking and being silly. I am excited to be friends with Emilee and I know we have the potential to make some really cool music together. So, get excited for that or something.
And then I turned an assignment in at the school. And now I'm at home and it's only 9:00 pm and I am most likely going to go play volleyball at Carson Ence's house with my friends. Or whatever, I don't know.

This is for the guy I'm going to meet tomorrow who is picking me up and taking me for drinks.

I can't believe I wore this shirt today because I almost died of heat.
Chineeese. 
I kept this little shell thing that had food on it. I hope that was okay... 
New pants. 
And my glasses I bought. And my Orange Peel smoothie.

New shoeses. 





No comments:

Post a Comment