Music

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

day269.

Sorry I'm such a slacker, mom.

Tuesday.... hmmm. Oh yeah! I woke up super early (for me) so I could meet Tyson at Breakfast at Tifiny's at 8:00 am so we could have a nice little breakfast together. It was quite pleasant, as we had the quaint outdoor area to ourselves. Then I went to school to practice and go to class and stuff. I hate when I don't write my blog every single night cause I seriously forget so many things by the next day.
Well, it was my day off of work. So I went with Katlyn and Carissa to our new landlord's office to pay our deposit for our new house! I'm so excited to finally move out again. It'll be us and a girl named Melinda. I'll take pictures of it when I'm all moved in and post them on here, probably. So after that I went home. Then my mom, Kirsten, Parker and I went shopping at The Hope Chest like we always do on the last Tuesday of the month when everything is 50% off. But we went too late in the day, so all the good stuff was gone. Sigh. But I found a couple clocks at the hospital thrift store on the Boulevard. We also went to Sell It Again Sam's and my mom bought a new coffee table and a huge picture that is going to be Kirsten's. Maybe my mom will let me have the old coffee table for my new house... hmmm.
When we were done shopping we came home to eat and stuff, and shortly after, Tyson came over. I took him to see my new house along with my mom and Kirsten who hadn't seen it yet. Tyson just thinks they are both hilarious. My mom is always laughing and Kirsten is always cracking jokes. What a pair. They even got him into the big closet where the washer and dryer got to go and shut the doors behind him so he'd be shut in. And he just laughed. I love it.
Kirsten and my mom left, and we hung out to... talk... for about an hour before going back to my house. He did homework while I texted my friends cause I didn't have homework.
He left around midnight when Katlyn came over to sleep at my house because neither one of us have beds in the new house. So yeah.

Dos teeth! I look freaky but he looks so freakin cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment