Music

Saturday, September 1, 2012

day245.

Today was awesome because I got to sleep in.
Oh my gosh it's September.
I went to the dollar store by myself.
Oh and this was way weird. I went to campus to practice piano for just a bit before work, and when I got there, there was only one other car in the parking lot... because it's a Saturday obviously. So I'm walking to the Eccles building and no one is around of course. The doors were locked so I had to use my special key card to get in. The hallway lights were on, and all the practice room doors were open, but none of those lights would turn on. No one was around at all. I went to the band room because there's a piano in there, and the light was on so I stayed and practiced for about half an hour. But on my way back out of the building, every single one of the practice room had the lights on, with a person inside practicing in each one. I was like... okay. What the heck? Weird.
Work wasn't too exciting today but it went by fast. The only thing I can really do is browse Pinterest because I'm not allowed on Facebook, and other things take too much focus and I only have about 10-30 seconds between calls most of the time. I keep finding out different people I know that work with me. So weird. I love it though.
After work I made brownies.
:)
Come home Sam.

I drew this at work yesterday. I'm going to make it pretty.
Shirt #13.
So much better than last semester, when the grass was yellow and everything was ugly. 
This is where I work, in case all you creepers wanted to know. 
My cat doesn't like hamburgers. Neither do I. 
I don't understand the point of putting a measurement label on a stick of butter if it's not going to line up properly.

Just me making brownies. I'm going to be such a cute housewife one day (soon?)


No comments:

Post a Comment