Music

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

day262.

But if the world could remain within a frame like a painting on the wall...

Today was an excellent day.

I got woken up a little earlier than normal so I could watch Parker, which was more than fine with me. I got to cuddle with the sweet little baby in my bed until it was time to get ready for school.
Tuesdays are my day off so I always feel like I have so much free time, and I love it. I practiced the piano, both things for my piano lesson as well as songs I'm writing, plus some Regina Spektor.

Funny story... I wanted to plug some headphones into Ben's piano, so I went to RadioShack to get an adapter. I had already taken off my cute clothes and put on a stupid orange t-shirt, running shorts, and neon yellow slip-on shoes, and had my hair up. I was coming out of RadioShack, which is right by Deseret Book where my mom works, when she texted me. "Landon Lewis is going to contact you :) i just met him. 24. So cute. RM" and I was just like... oooh great. I was already going to see my mom at work, and she was super surprised to see me. She got excited and ran to the front of the store, taking me with her, trying to catch this "Landon" before he left. He was about to pull away in his nice car when my mom opened the store door and said, "She's here! Here she is!" and there I was... wearing the most hideous thing ever and just looking ridiculous. I went up and shook the guy's hand and he said he'd call me. Yeah right... as if meeting someone like that could be any more awkward, I just had to be in the ugliest clothes. Moral of the story, never leave your house looking ridiculous.

So anyway, later all my sisters and I went on a little drive to Swig together to get some drinks. I love it when we're all together, just the four of us. I love my sisters so much.

Kyle invited me to go bowling so I met him and some friends at Sunset Bowl. I'm not even going to tell you how pathetic my score was. I still had fun.

I was going to go to bed or something when I got home but Rory texted me like he said he would. I'd been meaning to hang out with him for a few days, and he lives just up the street pretty much. So I went to his house to his awesome huge room with a huge couch and awesome things and we watched the best movie I've ever seen on Netflix. It's one of my new favorites. Charlie Bartlett. After it ended, we just talked about where the symbol of the heart came from and what we thought it all means. Then we started jamming cause he has two acoustics and it was so fun. Usually I don't know the same songs as people and vice versa, but I knew the words to all the songs he could play, and we even played a few together. I loooove jamming. Ahhhh.


Oh my gosh look at his little tooth. I think he has three of them now. I'm so in love with him.

Everyone who went bowling :) 
And I decided to try Jones calorie free soda today. Wasn't bad at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment