Music

Sunday, September 16, 2012

day260.

Sundays are always so great. Seriously.
I went to my ward council meeting then I had an hour to kill before Sacrament meeting started. I walked around talking to people and saw a bunch of friends. I am so blessed to be acquainted with so many amazing, caring people. Oh my gosh.
Every time I go to church, I feel re-inspired enough to make it through the next week until the next Sunday. All my meetings made me feel so motivated and excited just to live and to do things. It's amazing because the church doesn't just teach us about doctrine and commandments, but also how to work through any kind of life's problems and just how to be happier in general. I love it.


I'm really bad at taking pictures with other people.
I let my almost-one-year-old nephew play my guitar today :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment