Music

Saturday, September 22, 2012

day266.

I'm going nuts right now. Today was so long but in the best way.

I woke up early to get ready for the YSA Conference. I got there around 9 for breakfast and stuff and found some friends to sit by. I was supposed to be an assistant for one of the presenters because I volunteered to be, but he didn't really need me. It was Sam Payne, the guy from Sounds of Sunday. He played us a bunch of songs on his guitar and stuff, it was way cool. I went to another session about love and stuff and then had Durango's for lunch. I left after that cause I didn't want to go straight from there to work.
So I went to Breakfast at Tifiny's. They were really busy today and had run out of a few things so I ran a couple errands for them and also got myself some gelato. Yum. Then I went home and played with my nephews, especially Connor, before going to work.
Work went by kinda slow today. Oh well. Probably cause I was so excited for tonight.
So I ran home and got ready for Tyson to come pick me up. He met my parents and Kirsten and Tasha, and then we left. We went to Samurai 21 just for the sushi. I have tried sushi a few times but only at Chinese buffets, which is never a good idea. The sushi at Samurai was so freaking good I want to eat it every day. Oh my gosh. We shared two rolls and it was amazing.
Then, we went to Menchie's for frozen yogurt. We walked down the Boulevard with it, talking and stuff. I wanted to walk almost to the end to look at the blue lights I noticed the other night. There are some weird blueish lights in this one parking lot. So, we went to the blue lights then back.
Then Tyson took me to this little duck pond I didn't even know existed. It was so peaceful and beautiful and felt so good outside. He told me it's not as pretty during the day so I'm only going to go there at night if I go back.
He took me back to my house and we got in my car to drive around the neighborhood a bit so he could listen to the two songs I have recorded. You know, because they sound best in the car. He really liked them which made me super happy.
So we hugged goodnight and that was the end of that date. It was actually a pretty perfect date.

:)
I only wore this the first half of the day. Heels were killer.
I love my Connor so much. 

Walks are cool. 
Saw a person dressed up in a Tigger costume dancing at cars. 
The land of the blue lights. 


No comments:

Post a Comment