Music

Saturday, September 8, 2012

day252.

Today felt like one of those days where you're walking through a door and your belt loop gets caught on the doorknob. Mostly because I walked through my door and my belt loop got caught on the doorknob.
I woke up and had a nice phone conversation with Chad about his girl problems. It's seriously one of my favorite things when he comes to me with his girl problems. Haha I don't know why.
Then I got ready and went to the Tuachan market with my mom, Tasha, Connor, Parker, and Sam. Kirsten and Ben were already there running a crepe stand. Oh by the way, they're opening a cafe in Santa Clara next week called Breakfast at Tifiny's. Anyway, we browsed around for a bit, ate some crepes, ate some tamales, then left.
Sam and I went to his house and took a tiny itty bitty nap before I had to go to work. Today I got a bunch of long calls. Some lady talking nonstop for 24 minutes, hardly letting the other person get a word in. Some longer calls. But it makes work go by fairly quickly.
I went to Sam's right after work and took him to my house because I wanted to make cookies. But it was getting late and I changed my mind, so we ate some of Desi's lemon bars instead and went into my room. I kept falling asleep while Sam just lie there awake I guess. Apparently Connor had been awake for over 4 hours after they put him to bed, and Kirsten was getting stressed out trying to get him to stay in his room. I guess Sam could hear them downstairs but I was so out of it.
Before 1:00 am, Sam woke me up so I could take him home. By the way, his jeep won't start right now. Poor Sam.
I was on my way home when I saw the moon and it looked soo cool so I just had to go back and get Sam and take him to where he could see it. It was big and yellow but only half a moon.




No comments:

Post a Comment