Music

Friday, September 7, 2012

day251.

I'm living in my own little world.

It was a great day. I slept in. Went to my piano performance class and listened to beautiful music. Practiced the piano. Got some compliments on my outfit. Went to Sam's.
The other day, Des posted this as her status on Facebook:

"Never been more traumatized in my life, i was crying hysterically because there was a spider the size of a horse in my car. I drive stick and killed it because i jumped out of the car so fast. Got a ride home and left my car at rachels. Oh and the cops came because they thought i was under the influence, nope, just being a baby."

Anyway, today Des wanted us to go with her to pick up her car from Rachel's and she wanted to make Sam drive it because she was too scared that the spider would get her.
On our way back home we rode some horses. We picked up food from Cafe Rio for some of my family that hadn't eaten yet, and for us. Sam and I were eating it at the dinner table with my mom, Kirsten, and Ben when suddenly I got an itch above my stomach to the right. I looked in the mirror and I had a red bump like I'd been bitten. It itched worse than anything ever but I put itching cream on it and it died down quick. But the point is.. now I'm worried I have spiders in my bed. But it's okay I'm lying in it right now anyway. So... anyway.
Sam and I went to his parents' house and went swimming in their pool. That was my very first time in their pool, can you believe it? Didn't swim in it all summer. Pathetic. Then we went back to his place and watched Never Say Never. Hahaha.

Look at the big bruise on poor Parker's forehead :( 
Just riding horses. 
The things I do in heels. 
Cutie. 
It's back!! 
My house.

No comments:

Post a Comment