Music

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

day263.

There should be a rule about not letting people down after getting them excited about something. Like...can you just call me already.

No but seriously let me count how many people I wish would call me (or ask for my number if they haven't already) right now...

Okay it's like 4-5.

Also, I feel like I am constantly faced with the problem of just wanting to be best friends with everybody. Like after hanging out with Rory last night I just want to be his best friend. And then after seeing Mic and Emilee tonight I just want to be their best friend. And I'm talking to Ezra on Facebook right now so I just want to be his best friend. Oh and every time Chad texts me. Someone help me. Kelsey.

This morning was hard but I managed to get to the school early enough to practice before my lesson. What a miracle. Although I never like going into a practice room after this certain girl cause it always smells like fart and the keys are greasy. Sorry.

I got a couple naps in today. That's right, a couple. More than one.

After work I went to Jazzy's and played a couple songs on the piano instead of my guitar. I covered "Let You Down" by PTM and a new song I wrote that I think I'm going to call "Quincy Hotel." It's about Kelsey. It still needs tweaking on the lyrics I think cause right now it doesn't have an ending really. I sang really loud and felt like I gave it my all so I hope I didn't make a fool of myself.

When I got home I dropped my Coke bottle in the road and got glass everywhere. And I accidentally left a popsicle in my car so it melted.

I listen to a Norwegian rock band. I'm weird.
We love choir.

Dat is Emilee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment