Music

Thursday, September 6, 2012

day250.

Okay so... almost 3 weeks ago, for some reason, I started titling my days in the 100s again instead of the 200s. Like I jumped from day231 to day132. I've been doing it wrong for almost 3 weeks and no one bothered to tell me?! No worries, I went back and fixed it.
Anyway.
My first class went well. My second one, ear training and sight singing, was only about 10 minutes long for me today because we just had to take a short sight singing test one at a time and then we could leave. So I had an hour and 45 minutes before choir, and I decided to meet up with my mom and Kirsten at Sell It Again Sam's. It was fun and I bought a new pretty necklace. So, great start to my day.
Let me back up. Wednesday night, the Rose's were over discussing things with Ben and Kirsten. I was sitting at the bar when Tifiny came to sit by me, and then her husband Earl came to sit down too but Parker's little chair was on the stool. So I went to move it to the next stool, but it was strapped on. So I unstrapped it and scooted it over so Earl could sit.
Well, today I was eating lunch in the same seat at the bar, with Ben, Kirsten, and my mom all in the room. Connor was in his high chair, and Parker was in his seat on the stool. Suddenly, he scoots forward and it slides off, and he falls to the tile floor. Everyone started freaking out and running over to him, and Kirsten was screaming "Why wasn't he strapped in? Why wasn't he strapped in!" and I immediately realized. We were all terrified as we lifted him up. The seat he was in has a tray on it, and it broke some of his fall. However, the left side of his forehead hit the tile and it was already forming a big bruise. He was crying and I was freaking out saying I was sorry and everyone was saying it wasn't my fault. Kirsten and Ben put him in his car seat to take him to Instacare and I just started bawling. Poor little Parker.
They weren't gone for very long, and Parker is okay. I just felt so horrible. What if he had been seriously injured?
After a while I started feeling better, and I went to choir and stuff. Then I went to Sam's house and we hung out and ate pizza. Then I went to work. One of the conversations was 45 minutes long and the guy probably only said one or two minutes worth of stuff, and the rest of the time was silent. Not even saying "Mhmmm" or "yeah." Seriously, like one sentence every four minutes. I almost fell asleep.
After work I went over to Sam's again and we went for a walk on the golf course behind his house. Then I said we should go ice blocking since we finally knew where to get some ice blocks. We went over to the Sun Brook golf course where they have steep hills. The huge sprinklers were on, but we went anyway. We got soaked and we went to fast and it was so fun. The last slide down, I went backwards while Sam went forward holding onto me so we were facing each other. We spun around and I lost my ice block halfway down, and Sam was flippin out and laughing and finally when he fell off his ice block, apparently I went flying over him. He was laughing so hard it was so hilarious.
We went back to his house all wet and he gave me some dry clothes to put on. We watched more funny videos and then fell asleep. Whoops.

New necklace. Shirt #18.
Sell It Again, Sam! 
My shoes are always untied. 
My mom wanted a picture of us so this is what she got. Us after rolling around in wet grass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment