Music

Monday, September 24, 2012

day268.

It's like there's this whole other world that everyone used to know so well but suddenly completely forgot, and I'm the only one left in it, desperate to bring everyone back, but no one understands.


It's a beautiful thing, not having class til 11:00 on Mondays. After choir today, Tyson called me and he was on campus so I saw him for a few minutes before heading home to eat and stuff. Work went by sooo slow. Some of the worst calls are when a person says the same word in the same exact way multiple times, and it just drives you nuts. Like, this lady was talking all sleepy-like which annoys me like crazy in the first place. But she kept saying "definitely" in this annoying way that was bugging me after maybe 4-5 times she said it. And I started counting, and she said it like that over 60 times. Not kidding. I was going mad.
When I left work, I was suddenly so hyper I was kind of freaking myself out. I was driving home practically yelling to myself about who knows what, along to my music, or something. I left soon after I got home to meet Katlyn and Carissa where they had just finished up FHE. I was still acting nuts. Then we went to Domino's and got a pizza and made best friends with the worker guys. They gave us free cinnamon sticks and took a picture for us! Then we went to Smith's to get lemonade. Then we went to Carissa's house to finish eating the pizza in her front yard.

Seester.


And I am not supposed to get on Pinterest at work anymore, they just changed the rules, so here are my favorite comics I found while browsing the internet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment