Music

Friday, September 28, 2012

day272.

I moved today! Yay!
It was ridiculous though. I didn't have class till 11:00 so I took time to wash and curl my hair and dress up all cute, and I only went to two hours of classes like that. I came home and changed into comfy clothes and put my hair up. That's just who I am I guess!
So then my dad and mom helped me move most of my furniture to my new house and got it all set up. I just have to move all my clothes and a few other furniture things and stuff, then unpack and decorate. Oh and then I have to go grocery shopping.
Katlyn's parents took us and Carissa to Carl's Jr., and while I was there I was texting Mic about coming over later, then I looked up and there he was standing in line! What a coincidence. But he and Iggi came over later and just chilled with Carissa and I. Then Carissa and I went to Domino's to visit our new friends and get some pizza.
Then Carissa left and I fell asleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment