Music

Thursday, September 20, 2012

day264.

I have this unhealthy tendency to want to get to the bottom of a person. If I can't figure you out, I will most likely think about you all the time until I do. Or go mad. Please don't make me go mad.

He caaalled me he called me. Yess.

I was at work today and I was on this one call for only about ten minutes. For most of it, I was hearing both sides of the conversation (which happens when someone picks up another phone other than the Caption phone). So anyway, it made me so emotional. It was a dad talking to his teenage daughter, and by the sound of it they live in different cities. The dad had his younger daughter on the line with him and I could hear her sweet little voice every now and then. It was just the sweetest call I can't even explain it. If I had to make some assumptions based on what I heard I would say that he is a single father struggling financially but doing everything he can to make sure his daughters have a comfortable life. He just kept telling his daughters how much he loves them and I seriously almost started getting teary-eyed. It was like something you would see/hear in a heartfelt movie. I swear I'm going to pray for them tonight, whoever they are.

And whoever prank called me just barely, grow up. It wasn't even funny or anything. You can't pretend to be some famous person with an accent and have a 435 area code. Nice try, though. But if it wasn't a prank call then CRAP I JUST HUNG UP ON A CUTE KINDA FAMOUS AUSTRALIAN BOY AND I'M A JERK. But probably not. Sarah I know it was one of your friends.

Anyway, after work today I met Katlyn and her friend Rebecca and we went and looked at this cute little house that is extremely close to where I'm living right now with my parents. So I/we might move in.
K mom? I'll come over every day I promise.


I gave out several compliments to friends and strangers today and so I guess this is the awesomeness I get in return When I got to choir, KK gave me this apple. 
When I got home from school, this was in the fridge. A yummy salad. 
Me just chillin in the break room! 
That's Katlyn on the plant shelf in the little house we might move in. It has an abundance of plant shelves. Haha. 
I still don't understand these stats but when I saw last month's page views number I got a little concerned.




No comments:

Post a Comment