Music

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

day249.

It was hard to get out of bed today. It always is on Wednesdays cause I know I have to be at the school before 9. I know that isn't early but for me... it is. K.
But I made it! And I practiced the piano a lot this past week so my lesson went really well. I'm excited to memorize my new pieces.
Nothing really interesting at school happened. Or at work. Except I had to repeat to someone 23 voice messages that they'd kept since December.
After work I stopped at Jazzy's for a second to see what was up but I left after like five minutes. I came home for a bit, then I went over to Sam's.

Oh and just to clarify something from yesterday's post, I have no doubt now about my beliefs in the LDS church.

My mother got this necklace for me on Monday during the adventure I didn't get to go on (cause of work) but she just gave it to me today. I love it. I think I'll wear it every day.
And this is the most delicious new thing I've ever tried. It's green and red grapes in this cream cheese stuff. Oh my gosh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment