Music

Friday, November 30, 2012

day335.

Kelsey was supposed to come to town today but her sister was coming to Kanab from Logan so she stayed there.
I went to theory, and then I got to play my Nocturne in my piano performance class. It was fun :) After that I came and spent some time with my dad at his house.
I figured out that one of my missing beanies was at Blair's house, so I went to his place to get it. Then he showed me the new house that he's buying and moving into, and Dallas came with us. His house is freaking amazing. I'm so so jealous of it.
Later, I met at Brother Beard's house with a bunch of people and we played games for our "Friday Night Activity." It was fun. Carissa, Lindsay, Alyssa, Laney, and I went to Denny's after for some hot chocolate.








No comments:

Post a Comment