Music

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

day333.

Last night I did practice! Steve came and talked to me a bit during my practice and then I went home. Nate and Lewis were there. Man I really missed Lewis! And Melinda!

Today my piano lesson went really well. I finally have memorized Chopin's Nocturne in F minor, and I'm performing it in class.
Oh then I posted my new song :)

http://soundcloud.com/ashleewoo/the-better-days

So go ahead and listen to that and download it for free and show it to your friends!
I had another appointment today for my foot, and I no longer have to wear that giant boot! I just have a special shoe now, for two weeks. But in two weeks I'm getting surgery on my other foot, so Booty will be back soon. Now I'm at work. I'll probably go to Jazzy's after and play one of my new songs!


This is the shelf thing I got from Hope Chest yesterday for two bucks! Ima paint it.
And this painting for like a dollar or something.
First new clock in a while.
I have no idea what this is but I thought it looked cool and I needed to spend at least $5 in order to use a card.


No comments:

Post a Comment