Music

Saturday, November 3, 2012

day308.

Here I am listening to Chopin's Nocturne in F minor over and over again but all I want to do is play it.

When I have someone to love.




"Hey, isn't this a lovely front door? All it's missing is a porch with a swing.."
I think tonight we should have dinner in the forest surrounded by lights. 
I want to wake up to a beautiful view, and also you. 

Maybe I'll collect compasses along with my clocks. 
I would like to have a staircase just like this one. 

"Oh we're going somewhere nice tonight? Let me put on one of my favorite dresses." 
"Let's go somewhere and just take in the natural beauty together." 
This is my dream future husband's closet. 
I want to walk down this road holding hands. 
"Hey let's go to our favorite place tonight." 


"Our wedding reception will be outside, just like this, on a clear night." 

No comments:

Post a Comment