Music

Saturday, November 24, 2012

day329.

"We are persons whose bodies can be objectively studied according to the impersonal laws of physics but whose minds are subjectively experienced in ways science has not yet been able to fathom. In short, by radically seperating science from religion, we are not merely segregating two human institutions; we are fragmenting ourselves as individuals and as a society in ways that lead to deep, unresolved conflicts in terms of our view of the world, our values, and our way of life." -Alan Wallace


Today I woke up in Kelsey's house! We got ready and went to the high school for more games and stuff. I made a new friend.. kind of... with this guy that Kelsey went to high school with. It was fun. I left around 1:00 pm so I could get back to St. George with enough time to visit my family for a second, unload my car into my house, and then get to work.

And this time I didn't get lost.

This is us watching basketball again. Candid Kelsey!

I love long drives by myself. 



Okay and I found this on the interweb. Coolest thing. Some people poured buckets of paint in random places in the street and then the cars made the lines. I wanna try!
I've always thought it would be super cool to have my bed above a room somehow. But you have to do a pull-up to get to this one? What about when you're dead tired.. or if you can't do a pull-up...

No comments:

Post a Comment