Music

Monday, November 26, 2012

day331.

So today has been absolutely nuts so far and I hope no one gets upset if I blog about it.

Well the first part of my day was normal. I got up early and went to the school to practice piano, ran into McKay Wright who I haven't seen since high school, went to my classes, etc.

Then I went home to eat some broccoli and do my music theory assignment that is due today. I was starting to work on it when I got a call from my best friend and she was bawling. I asked what was wrong and all she said is "I can't talk about it right now" and I asked if everything was okay but she said no. She asked me to come to the mall and to hurry. So I ran out the door and when I got there, she was standing in the parking lot with two cop cars, crying. I got out and hugged her and asked what in the world was going on but she still didn't explain anything. She just needed me to take their car away. Her husband was already in the back of one of the cop cars. I watched as she walked over to the other one and got handcuffed and put into the backseat.

I didn't know what else to do so I called Dallas and asked if I could come pick him up and have him drive one of the cars for me. We took the car to Wal-mart and then I hurried to work.

Now I'm just sitting here waiting til I get off to find out what happened.



On a lighter note, here's a picture I snuck of Dallas during his voice lesson. He now knows I took the picture, so it's not completely creepy... right?

And I snuck another picture of myself at work. Shhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment