Music

Sunday, November 11, 2012

day316.

I already miss having WiFi, Netflix, a giant flatscreen TV to myself, and a comfy couch, but it's nice being back in my own bed.

I went to church today but only for the first hour so I could go home and put my foot back up. I relaxed quite a while at my parent's house until we ate dinner, then my family's home teachers came over to give my dad a blessing for his surgery. I then packed up and went to my house so I could go to ward prayer with my roommates. Ty was there, so he and I drove his truck over together.
Someone brought my favorite cookies. Mmmm and they were fresh out of the oven.
A bunch of people came over to our house afterwards and we watched The Emperor's New Groove. Such a great movie every time.
Then I went to bed! Yay Henry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment