Music

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

day312.

Okay my foot is bothering me really bad right now. It doesn't hurt it's just... uncomfortable or something. I don't know how to explain it.

I had my post-operation appointment today and it went well. Doctor said I can start work again on Saturday, and school on Monday, and that I can drive. Thank goodness. Also I'm doing a good job of keeping my foot elevated because the swelling isn't bad. But I opened my eyes for a second to look at the stitches while the bandage was off and it was so gross. I don't know if I'll be able to handle having them take them out next week. Ew barf.

It was way great to leave the house though. I put on makeup and even straightened my hair. After my appointment, my mom had to go back to work so Desi's friend Kenzie picked me up and took me to Harmon's so I could finally get my sushi. Craving satisfied. Yum.

Later, Des took me to Swig in my newly cleaned and serviced car. But on the way home her Diet Coke spilled all over the floor. The whole thing. Oh well.

Alex came over and watched Captain America with me because I had never seen it.

It's ridiculous how big of a baby I am. 
My nephews watched Spongebob with me today :) 

YUMMY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment