Music

Saturday, November 3, 2012

day308cont.

Yesterday I can't remember what I did up until McKayle came back over. She visited me around 5:00 p.m. I think.
Then Austin texted me saying he knocked on my door and got no answer... he had gone to my apartment instead of my parent's house whoops.
I then got a call from Markus, my love! He and his friend Mike came over and brought me some Tim Tams to dip in my hot chocolate. We chilled for about 45 minutes before my family took me to Ben's opera, which should've never happened because I'm not supposed to get up except to go to the bathroom. Whoops again!
Colter came over after and we watched a tv show together. I'm pretty sure that's all the people that visited me but I don't even know for sure man. Woooo.

Yeah I got dressed up and everything.
Tasha was an angel and curled my hair for me. 
I was so proud of Ben. 
I'm sorry but if you send me a picture of you to my phone there's a chance I'll put it on my blog. 
Did I include this yet? Gross. Barf. 
I hate this thing. Actually I love it. I don't know. It's love/hate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment