Music

Sunday, November 18, 2012

day323.

I started getting ready for dinner first thing in the morning so I wouldn't have to be rushing when I got home from church. Then Carissa and I went to our ward council meeting together. We left church after Sunday school so I could start cooking. I made Smokehouse maple chicken, garlic cheese biscuits, and roasted ranch potatoes. We had our hometeachers over to eat, Harley Anderson and Tyson Tanner. I also invited me new friend Eric Reed, who brought his family's recipe for flan for dessert. It was a yummy meal!

Eric and I hung out and played guitar for a while. Then we all met at ward prayer. After ward prayer, Ty and everyone always want to do something. So we went to Dixie Rock. Yeah, with my boot and everything. My friends practically carried me to the top, it was awesome.

After that, Eric and I went back to my house and had a good conversation before he left.

Eric. 
Eric, Katlyn, Brayden. 
McKayle and Sarah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment