Music

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

day319.

My piano lesson is postponed til tomorrow, so today I got to sleep in again.
I left choir early to go to my doctor's appointment so I could get my stitches out. It wasn't as bad as I thought, and I was even fine looking at my foot this time for some reason. I am allowed to shower starting tomorrow! Woohoo.
But I'm at work now, and I'm trying to keep my foot up. But a folding chair barely fits next to my chair in this cubicle, and it's pretty uncomfortable to sit like that and turn weird, so I had my foot up on the desk instead. Then this supervisor came and told me to put it on a chair cause she doesn't "want me to get in trouble." Ugh. Big deal.
After work I was going to go to Jazzy's but I forgot my guitar. So instead I went home and visited my dad, cause he just got back from the hospital. Then I went to my house and watched Glee with Melinda til Katlyn got home with Christina. Then Nate and Monks came over to chill for a while, and I went to bed.

Gross fat bruised foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment